| Membership |
We are an association that is volunteer-led and offers a variety of opportunities. The benefits a $50 OSCA professional membership includes:
- We provide two professional development opportunities annually, our fall OSCA conference and our Spring event. Both are offered at an economical rate as compared to other professional development opportunities. These are also eligible for tuition reimbursement by most school districts. All Professional registrations to the Annual Conference include a one-year membership to OSCA.
- Advocacy for key legislative issues at the state level that impact school counselors and students
- OSCA Outlook e-newsletter, bimonthly, five times a year
- We offer two scholarship opportunities to enhance the future of school counseling in our state:
- Through the Linda C. Eby scholarship, we provide three student scholarship opportunities annually. The goal of this scholarship is to recognize outstanding high school seniors and school counselors in the state of Oregon: one primary winner receives $3000 and two secondary winners receive $1000
- We also provide the Don Perkins Scholarship Grant of up to $500. This is a grant eligible to OSCA members who are employed as school counselors.
- To support our members by promoting the passage of the national legislation affecting school counselors. This is achieved as a partner state association in close working relationship with our national leader, ASCA.
- Access to special email updates and other opportunities through the OSCA website.
- Volunteer Opportunities---with strong volunteers, we are able to do more!!
If you are trying to log in, and can't remember your password, go to this page:
For questions about member benefits, becoming an OSCA Member, or questions about renewing your OSCA Membership, please contact:
Remember, all OSCA memberships renew in October on the date of the Annual Conference, if you attend. All Professional registrations to the Annual Conference include a one-year membership to OSCA. You will receive your promo code for renewal AFTER the conference.